Terms and Conditions: Bell State Bank & Trust
Thank you for using Bell State Bank & Trust Mobile Banking combined with your handheld‘s text messaging capabilities. Message & Data rates may apply. For help, text "HELP" to 46728. To cancel, text "STOP" to 46728 at anytime. In case of questions please contact customer service at 800.450.8949 or visit www.bellbanks.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- Mobile Banking: We offer you mobile access to your account information (e.g., for checking balances and last transactions) over Text Banking, as well as the option to set up alerts for your accounts (e.g., low balance alerts). Enrollment requires identification of your banking relationship as well as providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number‘s verification is done by you receiving an text message with a verification code which you will enter on our website (www.bellbanks.com). Additionally, you may select the type of alerts and other preferences which will determine, together with their account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to you. Mobile Banking will be on-going. Message & Data rates from your carrier may apply. You will be allowed to opt out of Mobile Banking at any time.
- If you have questions, contact us at 800.450.8949, or send a text message with the word "HELP" to 46728. We can answer any questions you have about Mobile Banking.
- To stop Mobile Banking from coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via Text Banking by sending a text that says "STOP" to 46728. You will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message and will not receive any future messages.
- Terms & Conditions: By participating in Mobile Banking, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. In addition, you agreed to our Online Banking Services Terms and Conditions when you enrolled in On-line Banking.
- Our participating carriers include, but are not limited to, AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile® , U.S. Cellular® and Verizon Wireless.